On March 9 and 10, 2020, the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution is bringing 20 or more of the leading arbitrators and arbitration advocates in the country to Phoenix, AZ to teach at its 13th Annual Arbitration Institute.
There are at least five good reasons to think about attending, if you can:
(1) It’s being taught by some of the top arbitration practitioners in the country.
(2) It will teach new arbitrators the skills needed to become good arbitrators and experienced arbitrators will learn how to become great arbitrators.
(3) It will teach new arbitration advocates how to become good advocates and experienced advocates how to become great ones.
(4) It’s being held in Phoenix in March!! At least for those of us in the frigid midwest, that warm weather is a tremendous lure. Plus, spring training!
(5) It includes small group sessions with successful arbitrators on how to market and increase your arbitration business.
If you’re interested, you can find details here: http://ambar.org/arb2020.